Posture Back Support for Men or Women
New Improved Style
Give yourself the poise and confidence that comes with maintaining good posture.
- Pulls the shoulders back into a neutral position
- Reduces stress on muscles that support the back and thus relieves pain
- Improves posture instantly
- Wear it for as little as one hour a day
- Support attaches under the chest and across the shoulders
- Custom fit straps that increase and decrease corrective force
- Lightweight and comfortable fabric can be worn under clothes
The Cover Up Shop Posture Support is a shoulder and back support/brace that helps train the body to maintain proper posture by supporting, and therefore, strengthening the muscles that surround the spine and easing stress on your back. It is a lightweight and flexible vest-like brace that helps user’s stand taller and gain confidence in as little as one hour a day. The support helps keep your shoulders back and down enabling you to stand tall. Easy to use, the Cover Up Shop Posture Support is made out of a soft, sheer material that can be worn under or over clothing.
Fully adjustable, the Posture Support has a strap that fastens just under the chest (3 inch wide elastic), while suspender straps (2 inch wide elastic) come diagonally across the shoulders adjusting your shoulders back and down to the correct posture. These straps can be adjusted to increase or decrease the tension and corrective force. Make the decision to start standing taller and relieve back stress and strain today!
Made in the USA using Elastic and Nylon/Spandex. Machine wash in cold water, cool dryer or hang dry. Includes mesh laundry bag.
When measuring, men should measure directly across the chest/nipple line and ladies should measure underneath the bust/top of the rib cage, which is the narrowest point.
There are no reviews yet.